Carbon Fibre Rods for strength.
Flexible wings that adjust to wind speed from 2 mph to 25 mph. Silent while flying.
Made from a sepecific colour of rip-stop material. Can be used in winds up to 25 mph.
Extra strong flying Line. Will Not Break.
100% British Handmade Kite. Only the highest quality materials are used. Full size kite enables flight in very low winds.
Design features that make the kite dive and swoop like a real paregrine falcon.
Heavy duty brass fittings.
Handmade in U.K.
The only hawk kite designed after the Peregrine Falcon, the only bird Seagulls are scared of!
Technical Aspects of the Peregrine Pro Hawk Kite
1. 75 Kilo line ensures you will not lose your hawk kite over time. Unlike most kites, it is good for winds up to 25 MHP.
2. Stitching and re-enforcing ensures maximum life span and trouble free use.
3. Durable brass fittings and carbon fibre spars (rods) offer incredible strength but are also very light weight.
4. The kite is made from a unique custom made brown material that is the same colour as a peregrine falcon. The material is not only strong but also is very quiet.
5. Largest wind range in the world for kites. Flies at a very low 2 miles per hour up to a maximum of 25 miles per hour.
6. Drag loop allows flight in high wind speeds.
7. Size of 1.4 metres is correct for peregrine falcons.
8. Larger kite size unlike cheap kites allows kites to fly in low air speeds.
Benefits to the Pro Hawk Kite
1. Most damage from birds is done to crops in early morning or in evenings. This is when winds are generally very light, usually under 5 mph. The Peregrine Pro Hawk Kite flies in winds as little as 2 mph.
2. The Peregrine Pro Hawk Kite flies in winds as high as 25 miles per hour. This is very important as most kites cannot fly in winds of this speed as they do not have the proper re-enforcing and are too heavy. The kite is designed to adapt to wind morphing and adapts to blasts of wind without breaking.
1. The Peregrine Pro Hawk Kite flies in little wind; even the slightest breadth of wind. This is important in areas where wind is slow such as courtyards, patios and gardens.
2. In high winds such as rooftops the kite flies day and night, but is designed and made from materials that are quiet. This ensures that nobody is disturbed from the kite while in use.
3. Long last time – the cost over time is lower. The quality of the kite not only deters birds better but also is made to last. Most kites will only last days or months; the Peregrine Pro Hawk Kite is made to last years.
Landfill / Marinas and Boat Owners
4. The Peregrine Pro Hawk Kite is the only kite designed after and mimics the Peregrine Falcon. The Peregrine Falcon is the only bird that scares away seagulls.
1. The quality of the Peregrine Pro Hawk Kite is extremely high. Each kite is handmade, in Fordingbridge England by seamstresses using only the highest quality materials. These are not inferior kites from China.
2. The kite lasts longer due to the materials used and quality stitching. This means the kite will be in use for long periods of time so there are less long term costs with replacements and labour.
3. The Peregrine Pro Hawk Kite was designed by an ornithologist specifically to replicate and mimic the peregrine falcon. Birds are terrified of the peregrine falcon.
4. The Peregrine Hawk Kite has as 20 year successful track record.